Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Holy Crap!

I've been waiting for this for such a long time and it was worth the wait! IT WAS EPIC!!!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

A Windows Masterpiece

This honestly, is one of the coolest things that I've ever seen from the music video scenario. I was completely amazed when I watched this and I hope you keep up the good work!

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Grand of Epicness

I've been waiting sooo long for this and I think it was worth the wait. Congratulations Edd on another epic cartoon!!!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Hehe...Classic

You nailed it, this game is straight on perfect. Definitely better than the first one. I'm sharing with everybody on Facebook because the world needs to know how awesome this game is!!! Besides that, I love it man!

Pushback Pushback

Really Impressive!

Something that I'd really look forward to playing. You should make a number 2 but even better with more maps. And a mission select!

loz220 responds:

Thanks, I don't think I'll be making a direct sequel but I'm considering doing something similar with a lot more abilities, upgrades, waves, unlocks etc ...

F-Player F-Player

Pretty Good!

Gotta say I trying to get use to Flash myself and for one of your submissions this is pretty good!

Eddache Voice Demo 2008 Eddache Voice Demo 2008

Lawl!

I love this edd egg! make sure straight guy doesn't become a tree!

Journey to Space Journey to Space

Space

Extremely spacey and techno mixed!

8-bit something 8-bit something

Random...

Random but great somehow...

dune buggy pic dune buggy pic

what

How old are u?

elcriz000 responds:

I'm 16, why do you ask? how old are you? clearly not old enough to spell "you" properly.

Whut the Fuuck Whut the Fuuck