View Profile loopchocolateman1234

2 w/ Responses

Hehe...Classic

You nailed it, this game is straight on perfect. Definitely better than the first one. I'm sharing with everybody on Facebook because the world needs to know how awesome this game is!!! Besides that, I love it man!

Really Impressive!

Something that I'd really look forward to playing. You should make a number 2 but even better with more maps. And a mission select!

loz220 responds:

Thanks, I don't think I'll be making a direct sequel but I'm considering doing something similar with a lot more abilities, upgrades, waves, unlocks etc ...

Pretty Good!

Gotta say I trying to get use to Flash myself and for one of your submissions this is pretty good!

Amazed!

For image graphics like the frog that was zoomed up, I'm amazed that it wasn't all pixelated. I also like how you made the frog's eyes follow your cursor.

I like it, brothah!

Impressive!

Come on guys, this game was made in 2002. In the year 2002 in Flash game or animation history everything was made with the line tool. Stupid, squiggled stick men trying to get there hopes on Newgrounds.com was way too usual. And if you ever came up to a game, or animation made on Flash between the years 1999 to 2004, and this game or animation had impressive graphics for an example like this game. The audience would've been blown out of their minds! And this game deserves a ten just because this game was one of those impressive games, and I still enjoy this game! (Although it's 2011)!

T.R.O.N

This was an awesome game, and to show that this is what T.R.O.N means to this game! Tremendous! Rad! Over The Top! And Nothing but enjoyment!

Brillaint

World's greatest game idea, type celebrity 8-bit games!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks!

wat...

what happend he just fell and thats it

Awesome!

Awesome game but the only con about this game is that "Fangus" (like Bobbilo said) is extremely difficult. He gets to drain your life to his and fully heal himself whenever he wants. For an example, you got your character soooo close to beat him (only like 30 HP). Then suddenly he fully heals himself making your self frustrated, so please, when you make a sequel make sure that never happens again. P.S. All though I really liked the game keep up the good work!

Yours Truly,
loopchocolateman1234

Holy shit

Worlds god damn hardest game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Sup......ma namez Charlie, oh ya make sure you lock the door im going out for some drinks....

30, Male